Lynco Distribution Inc. -
Our Company Is Growing!
Lynco Products is a full service distributor, manufacturer, and importer of impulse, convenience, automotive and general consumer goods products. The role of the Receiving Manager is to plan, organize and monitor the receiving, storage and distribution of all items received from suppliers, ensuring a smooth and consistent operation so parts and supplies are located and distributed to proper departments in an effective and efficient manner. Our Receiving Manager will oversee a team of 20-25 individuals across 3 shifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work alongside receiving personnel while overseeing all duties.
- Coordinates training of new employees and current employees under OSHA guidelines.
- Manage employee concerns and issues.
- Manage employee time and attendance, and updates hours appropriately
- Coordinate with accounting/inventory team to ensure accurate inventory.
- Manage movement of inventory between multiple buildings.
- Coordinate delivery times with multiple carrier services.
- Timely and accurate loading and unloading of trailers.
- Records and checks quantity and quality of goods received.
- Coordinate with the shipping department for labor allocation on various projects.
- Oversee new item check in procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or suitable combination of education and experience will be considered
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a receiving environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing a staff of 10+ people
- Vast array of material handling equipment experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Strong knowledge of logistics procedures and operations
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent managerial skills
- Basic math and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to crouch, carry, push, and lift product
- Extensive knowledge of imputing and retrieving data from a computerized system
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Ability to stand and walk for 8-10 hours a day
- Ability to flex your hours on an as needed basis to be present during the first/last part of 3rd
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- 401K Plan with Company Match 100% vested upon Admission
Employment is contingent upon a successful drug screen and background check. Lynco Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.