Sales Support Specialist (Customer Service Rep)
Lynco Distribution Inc. -
We are Growing!
We are looking for full time Sales Support Specialists that possess an analytical skill set with a customer service background. The candidates must be able to perform customer service related duties at a professional level, while maintaining customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving resources to our customers, sales representatives, and business as a whole.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other responsibilities as needed.
- Processing customer orders and sales credits, answer inbound calls, assist with daily filing.
- Analyze and Produce customer sales reports.
- Maintain a customer database including price book and customer updates.
- Communicating with sales representatives and customers on a daily basis.
- Support Key Accounts and Managers in Channels such as Farm and Hardware.
- Create Power Point presentations for Account Managers.
- Review contracts and ensure all required contract obligations are correct in initial customer set up.
- Respond promptly and efficiently to customer and sales representative inquires.
- Taking ownership of customer issues and following problems through to resolution.
- Minimum of 3 years Customer Service experience is desired.
- Degree in a related field (e.g., Supply Chain Management, Business, Finance, etc.) or equivalent work experience is required.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of Customer Service.
- Demonstrated computer literacy; proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook). Power Point proficiency is also needed.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan
- Holiday Bonus Plan
- 401K Plan with Company Match 100% vested upon Admission
- Employee Merchandise Discount
Employment is contingent upon a successful drug screen and background check. Lynco Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.